We were inspired by a specific Gibson GA5 that Johnny Depp left with us to repair a few years back (hence the Sparrow name), it's easy to transport to the studio and rehearsal sessions and doesn't take up much space in your home or rehearsal space. It's lightweight but has the volume and tone to play with a full band at reasonable volumes.
We also have an optional special feature in the form of a built-in Booster Channel that is designed specifically for this amp in collaboration with Chris Vincent from R2R Electric. Chris is known for building spot-on replicas of vintage Range Masters and Fuzz circuits with all period correct components.
- Output Power / 5 Watts
- 1-6V6 Power Tube ⁃ 1-12AX7 pre-amp Tube
- Circuit is a blend of the best of the 1950’s little studio legends blending influences from the Gibson GA5, the Fender Tweed Champ and Princeton all voiced through the Black Volt Lens.
- 1- 8” Jensen Alnico Speaker
- 1 Volume and 1 Tone control
- Gain Channel that offers super distortions and fantastic fuzz tones. On / Off switch and Gain Control knob
- Completely hand made and hand wired right in our Los Angeles shop.
- Cabinet constructed of the highest quality woods.
- Choose from our 3 color options
All amps are custom built in our Los Angeles workshop. Please allow a 3-4 month build time.
Use the Shop Pay option to pay over time.