Creating some of the finest amplifiers available anywhere, BVA offers for sale it's own unique line of amps that guarantee inspiration and tonal superiority. Our amps are made of the highest quality raw materials combining new and vintage components.
“I'M A HUGE FAN. I USE BLACK VOLT OFTEN IN THE STUDIO & THEY ALWAYS SOUND GREAT IN THE TRACK.
I’VE NEVER HEARD AN AMP LIKE THIS BEFORE"
- RICH COSTEY, PRODUCER
FOO FIGHTERS/ MUSE/ BIFFY CLYRO/ AT THE DRIVE IN
The Black Volt Flagship Amplifier
-Entire Amp Constructed Completely By Hand and Hand Wired in Los Angeles CA
-2 6V6 or 6L6 Power Tubes. No Re Biasing Required / Swap and Play
- 2 Dual Triode Pre Amp Tubes (12AX7 - 12AT7- 12AY7 or 12AU7)
- 25-30 Watts of Output Power Into 1 - 12" Speaker
- Vintage Solid Reclaimed Lumber Cabinetry with Hardwood Splined Miter Joints for Strength & Solid Wood Corner to Corner
- Volume, Tone and Gain Boost Controls
Optional XXX Gain Channel for Added Gain & Harmonic Content Reaching Plexi Type Tones
- 8-16 ohm 1/4" Speaker Output
The High Gain Tweed/Plexi mashup
"IT'S AS IF A PROTOTYPE FENDER OR MAGNATONE FELL OFF A TRUCK IN THE SIXTIES AND NEVER MADE IT TO THE FACTORY TO BE MASS PRODUCED" - Chris Traynor, Bush/Helmet
- A High Gain Tweed/Plexi mashup style circuit that takes the best of both legendary amps and distills them into a single-channel, single-input powerhouse.
- 12" Celestion Cream Back
- 30 Watts of Output
- Tone, Volume and Gain Controls with Negative Feedback Loop Hi Frequency Presence Control
-2 6V6, 6L6 or Kt66 Power Tubes. No Re Biasing Neccesarry
- 3 12AX7 Pre Amp Tubes
Built on turret boards with high quality components, VFUZZ has two transistor sockets with transistors that are easily swappable. A vintage style fuzz based on some of the greatest fuzz circuits in history.